Pages

10/26/2010

BOOK TRAILER (5): REVOLUTION BY JENNIFER DONNELLY


Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly was recently released on October 12, 2010. In this video the author talks about the book as well as how she was first inspired to write it. As you will see in the video it is a very fascinating journey. Revolution is a book of contrasts mixing history and fiction, the old and the new, the past and the present, Handl/Wagner and Radiohead, Brooklyn and Paris. It sounds amazing and from some of the reviews that I have read it looks like it will be a great one. Revolution reminds me a lot of The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova (which I LOVED). Historical fiction novel with a contemporary storline... I'm thinking how soon can I get this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!! I read every comment and appreciate them all!

Also please note that any negative comments, personal attacks or spam will be deleted. Thank you again for stopping by.

Happy Reading!