Pages

11/30/2010

BOOK TRAILER (9): TELL ME A SECRET BY HOLLY CUPALA



This book trailer is by far one of the best ones that I have seen thus far. I am not sure at the technique that was used to create such beautiful images but the final product speaks for itself. The movement and coloring was like nothing I had seen before and gorgeous. The use of cute innocent images with the underlying darkness that is present gives the viewer a peak into a complex character as well as what to expect from the book. Overall, it was well done and I throughly enjoyed watching it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm kinda on the fence with this one. I think the illustrations are very cool and they caught my eye but the flickering background annoyed the hell out of me! Still, I think it's a pretty good trailer even though I have limited experience with these things. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!! I read every comment and appreciate them all!

Also please note that any negative comments, personal attacks or spam will be deleted. Thank you again for stopping by.

Happy Reading!