Pages

1/19/2011

WISH LIST WEDNESDAY (9)

Delirium By Lauren Oliver (Delirium Trilogy)
Release Date February 1, 2011
Publisher HarperTeen

Synopsis (from Goodreads): Before scientists found the cure, people thought love was a good thing. They didn’t understand that once love - the deliria - blooms in your blood, there is no escaping its hold. Things are different now. Scientists are able to eradicate love, and the governments demands that all citizens receive the cure upon turning eighteen. Lena Holoway has always looked forward to the day when she’ll be cured. A life without love is a life without pain: safe, measured, predictable, and happy.

But with ninety-five days left until her treatment, Lena does the unthinkable: She falls in love.

Sounds amazing right. I am really excited about this book because I've heard that Lauren Oliver is a really good writer. She is the author of Before I Fall which I'm told was fantastic. The synopsis sounds intriguing and the concept entirely new. I hope to get my hands on it really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!! I read every comment and appreciate them all!

Also please note that any negative comments, personal attacks or spam will be deleted. Thank you again for stopping by.

Happy Reading!