Pages

7/12/2011

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS #2

In honor of the final Harry Potter film Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 here is the final trailer that was released. It has been such a long and wonderful journey that I am kinda shocked that it is all actually going to end. I always had Harry Potter book or movie to look forward to but no more books and after this movie there will be no more films. I was talking to my sister last night and she came to me and said "Can you believe that Harry Potter is over. There will be no more Harry Potter." Honestly up until that point I had never thought of it that way because I was really still in denial somewhere in my brain. So with much sorrow here is the trailer (which is amazing by the way). But on a light note we will always have the books and the movies to go back to. Thanks Ms. J.K. Rowling for the amazing ride.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!! I read every comment and appreciate them all!

Also please note that any negative comments, personal attacks or spam will be deleted. Thank you again for stopping by.

Happy Reading!