Pages

5/26/2012

SORRY FOR THE DELAY

This is a note to my followers for the long delay in between posts. The truth is that I have been editing a long piece of fiction that I have been working on for the last couple of months. I also just got back from a trip to Ireland, Scotland and England (which was amazing). Since coming back I've been swamped between editing and writing as well as mapping out a new idea I got while walking the streets of Scotland. So between these things I slacked on posting and I'm sorry. There will be exciting new material coming soon and thanks for your continued patience and support.


xxDarcy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!! I read every comment and appreciate them all!

Also please note that any negative comments, personal attacks or spam will be deleted. Thank you again for stopping by.

Happy Reading!