Pages

7/22/2012

BOOK TRAILER: DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE

I have to say I have not yet read "Daughter of Smoke and Bone" but I now cannot wait to get my hands on a copy. Why you say? Well for one I read the premise of the book and was intrigued and secondly and most importantly I have heard raging/glowing reviews for it. I thought to myself "Okay. Will read later." I then stored the information away in my head and hadn't thought about it for a couple of months. Then I came upon this series of trailers illustrating the book. Now I have to say it is right at the top of my list of books to get. They are beautiful and I wanted to share them with you. Enjoy!

*note: there are 5 parts/trailers





1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!! I read every comment and appreciate them all!

Also please note that any negative comments, personal attacks or spam will be deleted. Thank you again for stopping by.

Happy Reading!