Pages

9/22/2010

THE WORD ON THE STREET: NATIONAL BOOK & MAGAZINE FESTIVAL



"The Word On The Street is a national celebration of literacy and the written word. On one extraordinary Sunday each September, in communities coast to coast, the public is invited to participate in hundreds of author events, presentations and workshops and to browse a marketplace that boasts the best selection of Canadian books and magazines you'll find anywhere. There is always plenty to see and do at Canada's largest book and magazine festival, and best of all, The Word On The Street and all of its events are FREE!"
I am so excited for the upcoming "The Word On The Street" festival. It's the largest national book and magazine festival and it's in its 21st year. The Word On The Street's Exhibitor Marketplace will show attendees a peep into the Canadian literature scene. It will showcase everything from the largest publishing house to the smallest and everything in between. There will also be a World Food Market located at various areas throughout the festival. 

All in all I will be in book heaven. This will be my first year attending so I don't really know what to expect but I am very excited to attend and be one among thousands who I'm sure will be present. I hope to get some new books to add to my collection. The event will be held on Sunday, September 26th at Queens Park from 11 am to 6 pm. Don't miss out - I sure won't!
Here is the link, for more details. Toronto | The Word On The Street

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!! I read every comment and appreciate them all!

Also please note that any negative comments, personal attacks or spam will be deleted. Thank you again for stopping by.

Happy Reading!