Pages

10/05/2010

BOOK TRAILER (2): WHITE CAT BY HOLLY BLACK


I first heard about White Cat by Holly Black after watching the book trailer. I am a huge fan of youtube (the best invention since sliced bread... or at least close second) and sometimes I find myself perusing videos late into the night. In one of these late night sessions there it was- the trailer for White Cat. This was not the first time that I had been introduced to the work of Holly Black. I had read Tithe, the first in the Modern Faerie Tales series, and I enjoyed it. 


So, I was excited to see that Holly had written a new series called The Curse Workers and I just had to see the trailer for myself. This book trailer is one of the better ones out there and I’ve seen a few. The photography was amazing and I loved the music in the background which complemented the pictures perfectly. Overall, it is a great book trailer that lures you in to the world of the curse workers. Definitely can’t wait to read this one.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this video. I love Holly Black and White Cat is on my wishlist. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!! I read every comment and appreciate them all!

Also please note that any negative comments, personal attacks or spam will be deleted. Thank you again for stopping by.

Happy Reading!