Pages

1/06/2011

2011 WORLD JUNIORS FINAL

Let me just begin by saying that I needed yesterday to digest the result. I geared myself for a game that I thought was Canada's to lose. In the beginning of 3rd period we led with a score of 3-0 and at this point I was counting down the minutes.

What happened next left me speechless... literally!! Russia (our opponent) would begin an onslaught that would result in the gold slipping away s-l-o-w-l-y from Canada ending with a 3-5 final score. Despite not getting the result we wanted, I am very proud of our team and what they have accomplished. Great job to Team Canada. We are proud of you no matter the result.

Tomorrow Starts Today, now onto Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta.

Here are some pictures of the tournament:







1 comment:

  1. I am nothing if I am not positive about the future! Let's go Canada, let's go!

    And I love the reference to the awesome BOOM commercials ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!! I read every comment and appreciate them all!

Also please note that any negative comments, personal attacks or spam will be deleted. Thank you again for stopping by.

Happy Reading!