Pages

11/03/2011

NANOWRIMO 2011

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share with you guys that I am participating in NanoWriMo this year. It is my first year and I am kinda going with the flow and taking it one step at a time. So far I have learned the ropes and have been hitting my word count goal everyday which has been great. I am hoping that my first year will be a successful one and by successful I mean that in the end I have a 50,000 word document that makes sense, flows and resembles a story. Please ket me know if any of you guys are participating this year as well in the comments section.

xoxo
Darcy

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!! I read every comment and appreciate them all!

Also please note that any negative comments, personal attacks or spam will be deleted. Thank you again for stopping by.

Happy Reading!