Pages

2/07/2012

TOP TEN: (Books I'd Hand to Someone Who Says They Don't Like To Read)

Hey everyone. This week I am participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke And The Bookish. Every Tuesday  over at The Broke and the Bookish they post their top ten lists on various topics. They also have a designated Top Ten Tuesday page where they have previous topics and upcoming topics listed out as well.

This week's top ten is...

Top 10 Books I'd Hand to Someone Who Says They Don't Like To Read

This is a list of ten books I believe will tug at the heart strings and hook in even the insistent non-reader. Guranteed. Enjoy!!


1 The Harry Potter Series J.K. Rowling
2 Fahrenheit 451 Ray Bradbury
3 Anna And The French Kiss Stephanie Perkins
4 The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe C.S. Lewis
5 The Silmarillion J.R.R. Tolkien
6 The Historian Elizabeth Kostova
7 Flowers for Algernon Daniel Keyes
8 To Kill A Mockingbird Harper Lee
9 The Story of My Life Hellen Keller
10 The Hunger Games Suzanne Collins

3 comments:

  1. nice list--I'd read some of them and I have read some of them. kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can understand #1 & #8 but I never could like #4 myself .... the movies were more exciting than the books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read The HUnger Games and Harry Potter series and agree - loved both!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment!! I read every comment and appreciate them all!

Also please note that any negative comments, personal attacks or spam will be deleted. Thank you again for stopping by.

Happy Reading!